Quantico HOG Safe Rider Info
At the Harley Owners Group ®, safe riding is a top priority. So, to encourage all our members to ride as skillfully
and safely as possible, we offer tuition reimbursement up to US $50* (in the form of a coupon - see guidelines
below) for the successful completion of an accredited Motorcycle Safety Foundation rider training course
(Motorcycle & Moped Industry Council course in Canada), or Harley-Davidson Rider's Edge(SM) course. Successful
students will also receive a pin and patch featuring the "Safe Rider Skills" logo.
As a further incentive, H.O.G. chapters with at least 12 members completing a course in a single calendar year
will receive special recognition: a laser-engraved Safe Rider Skills plaque.
Official 2005 guidelines:
- You must be a current H.O.G. member on the date the course began, and you must send the proper documentation
within three months of the course completion date.
- Reimbursement will be in the form of a H.O.G. coupon, which may be applied toward H.O.G. membership renewal,
national or state H.O.G. rally registration, H.O.G. and Genuine Harley-Davidson® merchandise, or Fly & RideT
- Limited to reimbursement for one course annually.
- Maximum reimbursement is US$ 50.
- Tuition reimbursement coupon and/or pin and patch can be obtained by submitting a completed form with
a copy of course receipt and MSF (MMIC) or Rider's Edge certificate indicating successful completion of the
course. Forms are available online, at your local Harley-Davidson dealer, or by contacting the H.O.G.
office. Send forms to: Safe Rider Skills, c/o H.O.G. office.
- After a minimum of 12 members from one chapter complete an accredited rider training course during the 2005
calendar year and have submitted their individual certificates to H.O.G., a laser-engraved Safe Rider Skills
chapter plaque will automatically be sent to the sponsoring dealer, and the chapter will be listed in Hog Tales ®
For information on a class near you, call the MSF: 800-446-9227 (toll free within U.S.)